Auto A/C & Heating Services
Auto A/C & Heating Services
If the breeze from those open windows just isn't cutting it, come by our shop in Scott Twp, PA 18447 to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship. Contact us at 570-586-0114, so we can help you drive in comfort.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
Have you been sweltering in your vehicle lately? Perhaps your car's air conditioner isn't functioning properly. At Meoni's Auto Services Inc we have qualified service professionals who can fix your air conditioner. To have an air conditioning system serviced, repaired, or replaced by experts consider visiting Meoni's Auto Services Inc. You can also call us at 570-586-0114 with any questions relating to your vehicle's air conditioner.
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle's fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Meoni's Auto Services Inc for all your vehicle's repair needs.
You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the belts replaced by auto cooling and heating experts - and get your car driving right - visit Meoni's Auto Services Inc today. The mechanics at Meoni's Auto Services Inc will thoroughly inspect your car's belts; replace all worn belts; and adjust the installed belts.
Radiators are heat exchangers for cooling your car's internal combustion engine. A radiator cools the engine by circulating an engine coolant through the engine block - it then loses the heat to the atmosphere through radiation. A radiator has a set of tubes through which the engine coolant flows. Fins surround these tubes. When the radiator fails, the excess heat produced by the engine could damage the engine components. To prevent this from happening, have your radiator serviced regularly. To have your radiator needs handled by experts, visit Meoni's Auto Services Inc today.
We are long time customers of Meoni's Auto Service. They are fantastic to work with. They are courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about all cars old and new.
Great, friendly and knowledgeable service. I will be back again.
The mechanics at Meoni's are friendly and professional, and they are excellent at what they do. My Mini Paceman had a tricky coolant leak, and they were able to fully diagnose and repair all of the contributing issues. I appreciate that they even called after a few days to check in on the car! Really great quality work. Thank you!