CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We are long time customers of Meoni's Auto Service. They are fantastic to work with. They are courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about all cars old and new.
Great, friendly and knowledgeable service. I will be back again.
The mechanics at Meoni's are friendly and professional, and they are excellent at what they do. My Mini Paceman had a tricky coolant leak, and they were able to fully diagnose and repair all of the contributing issues. I appreciate that they even called after a few days to check in on the car! Really great quality work. Thank you!